Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So Long

It seems I've ignored my blog for five (5!!) months. Well, I've had a barely experimental summer in my kitchen. Quite possibly because our new apartment has the smallest kitchen imagineable. That alone makes it pretty hard to stay motivated about a blog such as mine. (I've already made a mental note to be more picky about kitchen size next time we move). But, the truth of it all is that I've been doing a terrible job of taking care of myself. I've made no time to cook healthy meals, excercise or relax. So obviously, I felt like I had no business writing this blog and being a hypocrite. But basically, I've just got a bunch of excuses. I was busy, I was tired, I have nothing to write about...wah wah wah.
The good news is, I'm cooking again and I started running with my bff. Check and Check!

But most important, I'm going to continue my quest in memory of my most dedicated reader & supporter. It would be his wish to see me continue to explore the world of natural healing.
If I stumble upon the cure to cancer, that wouldn't be too bad either.

Here's to picking back up where I left off.
In good health,
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. oh, welcome back! it's good to hear from you again!
    have sweet day and keep on posting ;)
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud. Keep up the running, CCC is just around the bend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're back at it!!!

    GN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost lost you, Lauren!

    I usually give people 6 months, because once 6 months has passed, most people don't come back.

    Glad you returned in 5!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin