Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss me?

I have officially moved, and apologize for my 2+ week lapse. I did not  forget about you guys...Nor did I forget about healthy eating- though the latter has been questionable. I currently have a chickpea soup on the stove, which is unfortunately one of very few things that has been cooked in this new apartment. I need to tell you that my kitchen is as small as a hallway bathroom. Cabinet space...no. Counter space....no. Room to walk around...ehm...no.
Well yes, I've been busy. New job, new place. No excuse! This week I have vowed to stop making excuses, and just start getting back into the habit of cooking every night. I can't wait to take some picture and start posting new recipes! My new apartment is on the water = A combination of water-front and the summer will surely lead to some pretty inspirational meals.

Why don't you go ahead and leave me a comment to let me know that you still love me even though I've been neglecting my blog for a few weeks? The moral support will help the kick-starting process.

In good health,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! Thanks for the comment, I am reading like three books right now so the Shack has hit the shelf for a week or so. I'll come back to it for sure. Congrats on your new place, can't wait to see the details! Perhaps a home tour for my blog!?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin