Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Gifts

Honestly, there is very little I enjoy about winter. One of the better things that comes of it are Japanese Magnolias. (No offense, Pansies).
I should also mention that I stole these from my neighbor's yard. I think it's okay, since he's out of town. Someone should enjoy them right?

Photos by Yours Truly ;)

There is Nothing you can see that is not a flower;
There is nothing you can think that is not the moon
-Matsuo Basho



I wish you all a fabulous week,
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Where is the glow coming from? Soooo pretty! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful quote! I have "Whole world is a single flower" hanging in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. This is Underdog from "Be Well Blog/ Well and Good". I am gonna do a feature on your blog to get our viewers over to yours. Keep up the good work and if you want me to say anything special. Let me know via a comment. Be Well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so pretty.

    I would get married in the Winter just to have those at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, magnolias blossom in winter in Louisiana? The Magnolia tree at my parent's house doesn't until Easter. Too bad you didn't see it. It's really old, huge and beautiful :) My Mom's nutcase yoga friends gather underneath it to receive the power of the tree, while it's blooming...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin